mini PCI express multichannel LoRaWAN® board
EMB-LR1301-mPCIe provides long range connectivity using ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity on the 868/915 MHz radio bands. It increases operational capacity keeping the gateway cost low.
EMB-LR1301-mPCIe offers up to 8 LoRa® Channels in the 868Mhz (or 915MHz) frequency with a sensitivity of -137dBm and a RF output power of +27dBm, making it the ideal device to use in LoRaWAN® gateways applications.
EMB-LR1301-mPCIe has also the Listen Before Talk (LBT) capability giving to the user to share the same channel. When enabled, the device monitors channels continuously and transmit only if the channel is free. It includes as well a GPS module.
Applications: Internet Of Things (IOT), Automated Meter Reading, Smart Cities, Home and Building Automation, Wireless Alarm and Security System, Machine to Machine (M2M), Industrial Monitoring and Control, Long Range Irrigation System.
- Technical Specifications
- Operating Voltage: +5V
- Current consumption: 815mA (TX @+27dBm), 600mA (RX)
- Modulation: LoRa® Spread Spectrum, FSK, GFSK
- Operating Frequency: 868MHz (EU) / 915MHz (US)
- Frequency Range: 860MHz to 1020MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- RF Output Power: Up to +27dBm
- Interfaces: mPCIe (SPI / I2C / UART / GPIOs)
- Sensitivity: Up to -137dBm
- Dimension: 71×40 mm
- Features: Listen Before Talk (LBT) Capability GPS, On-board uFL antenna connector, 8 LoRa® Channels, FPGA version supports LoRa Spectral Scan
- Ordering Information
Part Numbers: EMB-LR1301-mPCIe-G (GPS inlcuded); EMB-LR1301-mPCIe (without GPS)
For quotes, please contact our sales area at email@example.com
- Related Products