868 / 915 MHz LoRa®-based evaluation kit
EMB-LR1272-EVK is the evaluation kit dedicated to the EMB-LR1272. The kit allows to develop your LoRa® or LoRaWAN® firmware application and manage a compatible LoRaWAN® eco-system.
EMB-LR1272-EVK is fully compliant with the latest LoRaWAN® specifications with support for all features.
The evaluation boards provided in this kit expose most of the EMB-LR1272 module’s features, and, thanks to their many interfaces (USB, JTAG, etc), allows for a fast development-deploy-debugging cycle.
The kit includes:
- 2 Evaluation boards with EMB-LR1272E modules
- 2 USB cables for PC connection
- 2 Rubber duck antennas (EMB-AN868-BB24)
- 1 SEGGER J-Link LITE JTAG programmer
- 1 EMB-MULTIPROG Embit programmer adapter
- 4 Batteries
- access to Embit repository including drivers, software and manual
Short datasheet: EMB-LR1272-EVK.pdf
- Ordering Information
EMB-LR1272-EVK: Evaluation Kit for EMB-LR1272(E) modules
For quotes, please contact our sales area at .
- Related Products