LoRaWAN® Dev Kit
EMB-LR-Picocell Dev Kit gives you the chance to make your LoRaWAN® gateway. It provides LoRa® long range connectivity using ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity on the 868/915 MHz radio bands.
EMB-LR-Picocell Dev Kit is the ideal gateway to enable you to create in a very short time LoRaWAN® applications, with up to 8 LoRa Channels in the 868Mhz (or 915MHz) frequency, a sensitivity of -137dBm and a RF output power up to +27dBm.
Thanks to the EMB-LR-1301-mPCIe the kit is also privided with the Listen Before Talk (LBT) capability giving many user the possibility of shating the same channel. When enabled, the gateway monitors channels continuously and transmit only if the channel is free.
The kit has been intended to be assembled by the costumer. A dedicated user guide will give you all the information to assembly the gateway and make it ready to use in few minutes.
Applications: Internet Of Things (IOT), Automated Meter Reading, Smart Cities, Home and Building Automation, Wireless Alarm and Security System, Machine to Machine (M2M), Industrial Monitoring and Control, Long Range Irrigation System
EMB-LR-Picocell Dev Kit contains:
– Raspberry PI 3 model B+
– 5V Power Supply
– Plastic Enclosure
– 868/915 MHz External Antenna
– Ethernet Cable
– SD Card
– U.FL to SMA pigtail
- Technical Specifications
- Operating Voltage: +5V
- Operating Frequency: 868MHz (EU) / 915MHz (US)
- Frequency Range: 860MHz to 1020MHz /
- LoRa® Channels: 8
- RF Output Power: Up to +27dBm
- Sensitivity: Up to -137dBm
- Based on RaspberryPI 3 model B+:Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz, 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM, 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Features: Listen Before Talk (LBT) Capability GPS, On-board uFL antenna connector, 8 LoRa Channels, FPGA version supports LoRa Spectral Scan
User guide: coming soon
- Ordering Information
Part Numbers: EMB-LR-Picocell-868 (For 868MHz); EMB-LR-Picocell-915 (For 915MHz)
For quotes, please contact our sales area at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Related Products