mini PCI express multichannel LoRaWAN® module
EMB-LR1302-mPCIe provides long-range connectivity using ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity on the 868 (or 915 ) MHz radio band. This device is characterized by far less power consumption than previous solutions, has a better thermal design and it is capable of handling a higher amount of traffic than preceding devices.
EMB-LR1302-mPCIe is easier to be embedded in highly-integrated environment where power dissipation might be a challenge.
EMB-LR1302-mPCIe is designed around the Semtech SX1302 which is a new generation of digital baseband LoRa® chip for gateways. It offers up to 8 LoRa® channels (16 modems) in the 868 MHz (or 915 MHz) frequency allowing it to receive up to 8 LoRa® packets simultaneously.
It is able to achieve a sensitivity of up to -141 and a RF output power of +27 dBm making it the ideal device to use in LoRa® gateways applications.
- Technical Specifications
- Operating Voltage: +3.3V/ +5V
- Current consumption: TX: typ. 148 mA@ +14 dBm; Rx 49 mA
- Chipset: Semtech SX1202, SX1250
- Modulation: LoRa® Spread Spectrum, FSK, GFSK
- Operating Frequency: 868MHz (EU) / 915MHz (US)
- Frequency Range: 860MHz to 1020MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- RF Output Power: Up to +27 dBm
- Interfaces: Standard mPCIe or proprietary mPCIe (SPI / I2C / GPIOs)
- Sensitivity: Up to -141 dBm @ SF12 BW 125 kHz
- Dimension: 50,95 x 30 x 1mm
- Features: On-board uFL antenna connector – 8 simultaneous loRa channels. A crypto unit to protect the communication between the board and extenal interfaces, enhancing data security.
- Ordering Information
Part Numbers: EMB-LR1302-mPCIe-X-Y X: USB or SPI/ Y: 868 or 915
For quotes, please contact our sales area at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Related Products