Wireless M-Bus ready
EMB-TRX169PA is a 169MHz wireless transceiver module, “Wireless M-Bus N mode” ready.
EMB-TRX169PA is conceived for high-volume, low-cost metering markets. It is a low power / high efficiency cost-effective radio module based on the CC1120 Sub-1GHz transceiver from Texas Instruments.
It can operate with the Embit Wireless M-Bus Stack, supporting EN 13757-4:2013 mode N protocol standard or with proprietary wireless protocols; note that the EMB-TRX169PA does not include an MCU (it is a transceiver module) so that the MCU of the host board can be used to run the firmware stack to communicate with the EMB-TRX169PA.
Notable features include:
- cost-optimized transceiver module
- output power can be increased up to +27 dBm (500 mW)
- sensitivity up to -122 dBm
- extremely reduced power consumption (suitable to long battery life applications)
- together with the Embit Wireless M-Bus Stack the EMB-TRX169PA is compliant to the standard EN 13757-4:2013
- satisfies all requirements imposed by the Italian Gas Metering market regulations
- Technical Specifications
- Frequency: 169.400 – 169.475 MHz
- Modulation: FSK, GFSK, MSK, ASK, OOK
- Output power (MAX): +27dBm
- Sensitivity: -122dBm
- Based on TI CC1120
- Form factor: 26 x 16 mm
- Power consumption (standby): <1µA
- Supply voltage: 3.3V
- Ordering Information
EMB-TRX169PA/S(EMB-TRX169PA with integrated SAW filter)
EMB-TRX169PA/B(EMB-TRX169PA without integrated SAW filter)
For quotes, please contact our sales area at .
- Related Products