for wireless modules
EMB-GPDONGLE-USB is a USB dongle developed by embit to allow customers to quickly get started with embit wireless modules. The EMB-GPDONGLE-USB is a generic USB dongle that can host any embit module (since they all employ the same form factor); the embit wireless module selected by the customer can be soldered on the available pads of the EMB-GPDONGLE-USB in a few minutes.
Then, connecting the USB dongle to an host device (e.g., a notebook) the customer can immediately communicate and transfer data with the embit wireless module soldered on the EMB-GPDONGLE-USB, and, through that module, over-the-air data can be transmitted and received.
Notable features include:
- can be used as over-the-air sniffer
- any Embit module can be soldered on it!
- Technical Specifications
- USB 2.0 full speed transceiver
- 1 LED and 1 push button
- 32 kHz crystal
- embit programming interface
- Compact form factor: 52 x 25 x 7 mm
- Supply: 5V (from USB)
- USB Driver
The USB driver is available for a variety of operating systems from FTDI website.
Installation is as simple as:
- download the driver from FTDI website;
- extract the downloaded ZIP file / run the downloaded executable;
- plug the USB dongle to an USB port of your PC.
- Ordering Information
For quotes, please contact our sales area at .
- Related Products
- All Embit evaluation kits come with an EMB-GPDONGLE-USB