Embit has an established design team, composed of engineers and PhDs with expertise in electronics, telecommunications and information technology. Embit is looking for new candidates interested in working in the technical area and in the commercial area.
If you have an interest in working on the latest technologies and standards involving ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4, Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11), Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy, proprietary 169 MHz, 868 MHz and 2.4 GHz radios please consider the following job listings:
Role: Firmware System Engineer
Location: Modena (Italy)
Duration: Permanent (or for a specific Project)
Start: as soon as possible
Responsible for development and deployment of firmware and software targeting embedded systems.
This position requires a self-motivated embedded C/C++ Developer. You will design, develop and test RF
microembedded Embit products and RF systems ad-hoc projects.
– Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer science, or equivalent discipline
– 1 year of C/C++ development experience on embedded platforms
– Ability to use debugging tools to locate root cause of issues and ability to resolve such problems
– Experience with microcontrollers (e.g., MSP430, ATxmega, 8051-based, etc)
– Master degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer science, or equivalent discipline
– Familiarity with radio networking protocols such as ZigBee, 802.15.4, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP
– Familiarity with embedded hardware design and wireless systems
– Experience installing and configuring development tools / environments
– Good understanding of real time operating systems
– Experience developing low level device drivers on embedded hardware
If you are interested in this position, please contact Embit writing at , attaching your Curriculum Vitae.