Wireless M-Bus ready
EMB-WMB868 is a 868 MHz wireless module that combines high performance to small dimensions and low cost, providing the system integrator a simple and easy way to add Wireless M-Bus connectivity and multi-hop networking into existing products. Notable features include:
- output power can be set up to +15 dBm (32 mW)
- sensitivity up to -122 dBm
- extremely reduced power consumption gives access to those long lasting battery life requirement imposed by the metering market (up to 2 μA in sleep mode with an RTC clock running)
- together with the Embit Wireless M-Bus Stack the EMB-WMB868 is compliant to the standard EN 13757-4:2013
- open platform
The EMB-WMB868 modules can be provided with a W-MBus stack specifically developed by Embit for the platform that allows to integrate the module in the desired system without effort and simplify the interaction in WMBus networks.
The EMB-WMB868 modules ship programmed with EBI-WMBus which allows the customer to use the modules as a simple, ready-to-use modem (using AT-like commands over UART; see EBI protocol page for more information). The evaluation kit EMB-WMB868-EVK is strongly suggested to customers willing to develop their own firmware applications, since the kit provides all tools required to download a custom firmware on the module.
- Technical Specifications
- Based on TI MSP430 & CC1120
- Program memory: 128 kB / 96 kB / 64 kB
- RAM: 10 kB / 8 kB / 6 kB
- Output power (MAX): +30 dBm / +27 dBm / +15 dBm
- Sensitivity: -122 dBm
- AES software encryption available
- Form factor: 29 x 22 mm
- Power consumption (deep sleep): 2 µA
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Network Topologies Supported
- Firmware Support
EMB-WMB868 wireless modules are CE certified and compliant to ETSI regulations.
For more informations about certification of your final product (regarding both conducted and radiated emissions tests) and compliance with European regulations, you can contact us; indeed pre-compliance assistance is one of Embit services.
- Ordering Information
- Related Products