868 / 915 MHz LoRa®-based evaluation kit
EMB-LR1276S-EVK is the evaluation kit dedicated to the EMB-LR1276S. The kit allows to develop your LoRa® or LoRaWAN® firmware application and manage a compatible LoRaWAN® eco-system.
EMB-LR1276S-EVK is fully compliant with the latest LoRaWAN® specifications with support for all features.
The development boards provided in this kit expose most of the EMB-LR1276S module’s features, and, thanks to their many interfaces (USB, JTAG, etc), allows for a fast development-deploy-debugging cycle.
The kit includes:
- 2 Developement boards with EMB-LR1276S modules
- 2 USB cables for PC connection
- 2 Rubber duck antennas (EMB-ANT868-RB)
- 1 SEGGER J-Link LITE JTAG programmer
- 2 Pigtail connectors
- Access to Embit repository including drivers, software and manual
User Guide: EMB-LR1276S-Dev Board User Guide.pdf
- Ordering Information
EMB-LR1276S-EVK: Evaluation Kit for EMB-LR1276S modules
For quotes, please contact our sales area at .
- Related Products