868 / 915 MHz
LoRa® / LoRaWAN® module
EMB-LR1272 / EMB-LR1272E is a 868 / 915 MHz wireless module that combines high performance to small dimensions and low cost, providing the system integrator a simple and easy way to add LoRa® / LoRaWAN® long range connectivity into existing products.
Notable features include:
- output power can be set up to +19 dBm (~80 mW) or to +14 dBm (~25 mW)
- sensitivity up to -137 dBm
- extremely reduced power consumption in low power mode (≤3 μA in with a RTC clock running, ≤1 μA in XLP sleep (contact us))
- embedded IEEE EUI-64 address (EMB-LR1272E)
- open platform
The EMB-LR1272 modules is provided with a embedded LoRa®/LoRaWAN® stack specifically developed by Embit that allows to be compliant with the latest LoRaWAN® specifications, allowing customer to develop firmware application and manage a compatible LoRa® eco-system.
The EMB-LR1272 modules ship programmed with EBI-LoRa which allows the customer to use the modules as a simple, ready-to-use modem (using AT-like commands over UART; see EBI protocol page for more information). The evaluation kit EMB-LR1272-EVK is strongly suggested to customers willing to develop their own firmware applications, since the kit provides all tools required to download a custom firmware on the module.
Please note that the EMB-LR1272E is available in 2 versions :
EMB-LR1272E/PC – Pad connector
EMB-LR1272E/UL – with micro U.FL connector for external antenna.
- Technical Specifications
- Based on Atmel SAMD20
- Transceiver: Semtech sx1272
- Program memory: 64 KB / 128 KB / 256 KB
- RAM: 8 KB / 16 KB / 32 KB
- Output power (MAX): +19 dBm / +14 dBm
- Sensitivity: -137 dBm
- AES software encryption available
- Form factor: 29 x 22 mm
- Power consumption (sleep): 1 µA / 3 µA (with a RTC clock running)
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Network Topologies Supported
- Firmware Support
Supported firmware stacks:
- Embit LoRa stack: Embit LoRa / LoRaWAN stack SDK
Supported EBI variants:
- Embit Binary Interface for LoRa / LoRaWAN protocol: EBI-LoRa
All the firmware stacks and the documentation is on the CD-ROM included in the Evaluation Kit.
- Ordering Information
All the modules EMB-LR1272E are pre-programmed with EBI-LoRa.
For quotes, please use the quotation form or contact our sales area at .
- Related Products